Hosting Agreement Belgium

By dogan

An accredited research organization can only sign a welcome agreement with a researcher if the following conditions are met: if you are a student, researcher or professor who has been arriving in Belgium for more than three months outside the EU/EEA, you must apply for a long-term visa (visa D, provisional reintegration authorization). You must apply as quickly as possible to the Belgian Consulate or the Belgian Embassy in your country of residence, as it will take several weeks before your visa is processed. Your application includes a copy of your passport, an offer of admission/employment and an agreement to host your university, proof of financial means, conduct after faithful treatment and a medical certificate. You must pay additional administrative fees before applying for this visa. Once you arrive in Belgium, you must obtain a residence permit. Within eight days of arriving in Belgium, anyone who stays in the country for more than three months (including EU countries) must register with the local administrative office/town hall. People from outside the EU will also apply for their residence permits. The documents you need to bring depend on your citizenship. The immigration department will ask the police to check your address and lease, so it is important that your name appears on your doorbell and mailbox. A police officer will visit your Belgian address to confirm that you live there.

It can take up to four weeks for this to happen. Once you have received a letter of confirmation, you can make an appointment with the immigration department to obtain your residence permit. Non-EU nationals receive an eID residence card which serves as an identity card during their stay in Belgium, while EU citizens receive a residence document. More information is available on the “Foreign Students” page of the Belgian Public Service for Employment, Work and Social Dialogue (French), on the federal website “Student at Work” and on the UCLouvain Jobs service. After receiving your residence card or document, you can open a Belgian bank account. Among the major Belgian banks are ING, KBC, Befius and Argenta. It`s a good idea to have a few weeks of living expenses available on your bank account, as it can take some time before your Belgian bank account and salary deposit are opened. Find out before you travel with your bank to make sure you can use your credit card abroad.

(*) Thus: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland. Doesn`t that apply to you? Check the “Other Cases” page.

< Önceki Makale
Sonraki Makale >
About the Author

Ankara Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi 2012 Ufuk Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi Fiziksel Tıp ve Rehabilitasyon Anabilim Dalı (Uzmanlık) 2017 Tedavi edilen hastalıklar Bel fıtığı Sırt Ağrısı Boyun Fıtığı Diz Ağrısı Fibromiyalji Tendon Hastalıkları Kuru İğne Tedavisi